Brand: Gerbera Tubes
- 8 inch Heavy blossom Gerbera Daisy Flower tubes are the choice of professional florists
- Straws hold and support long stemmed and heavy topped flowers easily in arrangements
- Straws are 3/8" in diameter and can be easily split to accommodate larger woody stems and roses
- A florist essential, these straws will keep even heavy blooms from breaking in transport in in living arrangements
- Includes Floral Crafting eGuide with directions, tips, and tricks for easy and beautiful flower arrangments
Details: 3/8" x 8" Gerbera Flower straws are used to slip around heavy headed flowers and bud to support them without breakage or drooping. Used with fresh flowers such as Gerbera Daisy, Roses, Lilly, and Dahlia, these tubes will prolong the look and health of your arrangements. Straws can be sliced open to be used with thicker woody stems to create dramatic floral creations. eGuide will be emailed upon shipment of your order.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.9 x 1.3 inches