Brand: TABOR TOOLS
- SHARP BLADE. Picking and trimming flowers, herbs or buds is now a fun and easy task! Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants. Suitable for hydroponics and indoor herb growing. A must-have for florist; great for making flower arrangements.The corrosion-resistant carbon steel blades prevent rusting, are easy to clean and reduce germ build-up.
- LONG REACH. The K7A pruning snips are very light and razor-sharp. These long-bladed floral shears are especially designed for picking flowers, and herbs, and deadheading. The pointed, thin blades ensure that you can reach even the tightest spaces, like stems inside bundles. The K7A is not suitable for cutting hard (woody) stems.
- OPEN-CLOSE STRAP This pruner has sturdy handles for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an unobtrusive open/close strap which allows for easy and safe storage.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue. The spring gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches